2011년 5월 2일 월요일

scenes ; how to lose a guy in 10 days


only dated a guy a week " It was the best week of my life."


"you don't recognize here?" "hi", "hi"... "unattached?" (It means 'are you single?') "currently" "likewise" ('me too' would be a common answer in our knowledge, but now we know this expression we could use it !) psycho? "raraely" This part is really hilarious !


"Is something wrong with the barley?" (* Barley : we call is "Bori" in korean.) "my boy friend thinks Iam fat! " "I can't eat in front of him !" "I don't think she is fat"


"try it on." "I was saving for it aspeacial occasion." " you are a vision in khaki." This scene is funny.


"he is so vain, he probably thinks this song is about you." "tone dear and drunk is not a good combination." (haha he is right.) "you fooled me to win a bet and you should be ashamed." "you took to me the god damn celine dion concert, you made me miss the big game."

#Last scene#


"Take her luggage back to her place, she has alternate transportation." are you calling my bluff? you bet I am.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기