2011년 6월 11일 토요일

# movie : Imagine me and you




This movie is a old-fashioned romantic comedy except this romantic vibe happens between two women. lovely British parks, antiques auctions and very good-looking in their 30's are attractive factors of this movie.
This film hinges on love at first sight. Two women meet at one's wedding, and they fall almost instantly in love with one another. As the bride enters married life, they work to resist their attraction.
I particularly don't like the film since I found that it is so focused on those two women's romance that they seem to not care about the wrecked marriage.
and the abandoned husband, Heck, is depicted so generously that he never angry at his wife cheating with another woman. ( seriously, in a real world, which newly married man would accept the fact without pain that my wife fell in love with another woman ?)
For all its structural flaws, however, I found myself charmed by two women's performances. If you want to see some new style of romance, you should watch this !

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기